Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

RE The Tour of The arts and PMP


I received this letter from Lynda Tutty on Wednesday and it needs a response by Tuesday.  If any members are interested in being in the Tour as a group the first planning meeting is on Tuesday.  Please read the letter and let me know of any interest so that I can respond to Lynda.  Sherry if I have missed anyone who has paid since the last list I have please send it on to them.  I am in Calgary and will be back probably on Monday.  Thanks, Sandra B


The Letter from Lynda


Hi Sandra –
I sent a letter to you regarding the Tour committee’s review of the PMP participation in the 2011 Tour and an invitation to participate in the 2012 Tour. I have not heard from you so I’m checking that you received the letter. I attached a copy to this message – just in case!

The committee would like to hear from the PMP as to whether they intend to participate in the Tour under the guidelines outlined in that letter -  and if a PMP member would like to attend our committee meetings. Our next meeting, as stated in the letter, is Tuesday, December 6, 1:00pm at Pynelogs.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards - Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like.