Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Life/figure drawing

This is Rowena;
Please respond to the following;
                                                I am trying to get a life/figure drawing, regular session of say 6 weeks happening. Then we could extend it if we want to. Sarah Eastick is willing to teach starting in March. She is a great instructor. I took her course through the college this winter, and I was impressed. Barry and Laurie were there too. We would need to hire a model, or take turns modeling. It could all be quite economically feasible, if we have enough interest. So please let me know, yes, no or maybe!!!
                                                                                                                       Rowena

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Rowena, and all I'm interested in life classes, If the costs of an instructor are prohibitive then we could run the class ourselves and model ourselves, just make me look younger!

    BARRY

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful idea. I am not home until May but would love to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good. Hope I'm able to be there Rowena.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be happy to join ,I think it is a great idea.

    Sona.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like.