Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

We had a lovely day trying things out at the Windermere Community Hall yesterday. The price is right $35..
Henceforth we will say $5./per person.

In my opinion the light is okay. It would not hurt to take a light, if you have one, for your own table.

The hall is booked now for Liz Wiltzen's workshop.It is tentatively booked for Anne Abgott as well.
Do you think that Doug Swinton would feel less crowded in Windermere? His workshop depends on intimacy to a certain extent I think.

I think that it is a good idea to try a Saturday from time to time for all of us. The key is across the street. If someone wants to organize a day for early December or sometime in January,  I will book the hall.

I imagine,  if a practice portraiture of dressed figure is wanted, that I could invite the twins for the day.

Thank you to all who made yesterday so much fun. It is, as always, a privilege to be associated with such a group.
V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like.