Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

2012 Pynelogs Show

Good Morning PMPs and friends,

I am the liaison for the above show for this year. The show is coming up fast (May 15) and I wanted to get the final list of
participating painters, Here is the list
I have so far:

1.
Laila Jensen
2.
Mary Webster
3.
Grace Allen
4.
Sherry Mallach
5.
Sandra Howard
6.
Sandra Brown
7.
Leslie Colvin
8.
Rowena Singha
9.
Gwen Pratt
10.
Victoria Page
11.
Bill Croft
12.
Tony Valentine
13.
Wolfgang Kunz
14.
Elizabeth Stuart
15.
Barry Garbett
16.
Erla Mottram
17.
Sebastian Bell
If you are on this list could you please drop me a reply
email. If you are not on this list and are
a PMP who would like to be in the show could you please drop me a line as
well. I would like to finalize the list
asap. Next step is to determine how many
pieces each artist would like to display (at least 3, probably no more than
6). I will get back to you on that. Once I have the list, I will be communicating
directly with participating painters.
Cheers,

Laila

1 comment:

  1. Returning an email, so you know I have read this. Let me know how many pieces. Rowena

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like.