Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

New day new look.

I am hoping that you continue to look here for new posts on a regular basis to get familiar with checking here. I have removed some of your blogs so we don't have to wade through stuff. We have 8  no just in 9  members so far. This is good! If you haven't received an invitation I will send it again and hope that it works. In bloggers "known issues" it says that invites to certain Internet providers don't let this type of invite through. They suggest that you not click on the link but copy it and paste it into your browser. Does that sound like Greek to you I will show you. Your browser is the address bar at the top of your screen the part were you enter www. etc.  Also the invite may have gone to your spam or junk mail check there. Another thing that "known issues" said it that the link would only work once so if you tried it and it didn't work the best would probably be to open a gmail account and then phone me with that address and I will send another email invite. I hope you will persevere so that we soon get all connected. PS Sandra B said that the black background colour was hard to read. I will be experimenting with colours so check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like.