Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

A short message

Well it seems you  are still a little reluctant to contribute here to try it out. Don't be shy. Even though I have subscribed I still haven't been able to test if I get an email when this is up dated so that is why I am writing this blurb. In my research it said that "Feed Burner " that's the program that is suppose to send the email alerts is slow and it some times takes a while for them to notify subscribers of blog updates. So I am giving them one more chance to pull up their socks and if I don't get an emails soon I will look into a different program.

1 comment:

  1. Feed burner is now working. It probably just took a while for them to get us going. Probably just a case on wanting everything in this instant world. Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like.